Sunday, May 18, 2008

Blogging and my exciting life.

So my friend got me to finally start my own blog. I'm pretty sure she's the only one that will even read it, but hey, who cares? Maybe one day word will get out. So here goes to my blogging...

On Friday night my roommate and I went bowling. It was way fun. I remember when I used to be good at bowling and always got over 120. I miss those days. I'm now lucky if I break 100. Saturday I tried to take pictures for my photography class but wasn't able to get the right shots that I need, so I gave up and just sat outside because the weather was so nice. Saturday night I went to the Living Traditions festival in Salt Lake. I think it's the only place in SLC where you will see so much diversity. There were all sorts of interesting people there.

Today I went to my friend's son's mission farewell. Yes, I have a friend that is old enough to have a son that is going on a mission. It's always fun to hear a premie give a going away talk and then see how much they change after their mission. They had Italian food at the party afterwards. It was by far the most amazing mission farewell food I've ever had. My friend's husband makes lasagna with some veggie sauce that has carrotts, celery, onions, and red peppers. It was amazing. I now have something that I would like to experiment and try.

Well, that's probably boring enough for now. Hopefully life will be more exciting and I will actually be able to write something that will be interesting for people to read.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Welcome to the blogging world, it is pretty fun. Lets see some pics too. Btw, what does Mormonja mean to you?

Brenda said...

How awesome is that! You're own blog. I'm excited for you :)

Jake and Milin said...

wow! You have a blog! Yea! why didn't you tell me?